£0.90 for 6, and that's really the best part. There are so many uses for these, and for most of those uses getting something specific to do the job would be very costly.
The uses I like best:
- Measuring my oats, milk, and water, for porridge (one cup-ful of each, to the level where the stripes stop near the top of the mugs - the stripes come slightly higher on mine than on the pictured mugs, oddly)
- Holding my toothpaste and toothbrush on the side of the sink (that's the pink one, naturally!)
- The use they were intended for - drinking! I like using these for sugary drinks and fruit juices where I actually want to stick to the recommended 200ml portion size.
- Holding any small things - in the past I've had all my pencils and gel pens in one; currently all my eyeliners and make-up brushes live in one
- Collecting the random small bits and bobs that always accumulate on one's desk (or is that just me?)
- You could use one to hold charging cables; I haven't tried this, so I don't know how well it would work.
- Measuring smallish amounts of snack food, so that I can put the packet away before I get munching. The bowls from the same range might be worth a try for that too, and could make a nice way to store bracelets and necklaces between wearings.